Join the mental health revolution with Rachael.
Enhance The Coping Skills & Resilience of Your Team.
Build a varied tool kit so that they can roll with the waves of work and life.
Generate New Ideas & Concepts.
Some people find it exceedingly difficult, if not impossible, to break out of their working ruts. Continuously executing the same task in the same way becomes tedious and builds complacency.
Build Better Working Relationships.
Create a team of driven employees that are connected and following the same playbook.
Improve Physical Health.
Mental and physical health are connected, and as we address your business's mental health concerns, you'll notice how this can positively impact physical health, meaning less sick days and a happier and healthier team.
Release late-night fear and worry.
Your time is freed up, no more late nights or early mornings worrying about the team. You feel confident in your team and you're calm and resilient in the face of stress and challenges.
Concepts and strategies that are easy to understand and apply.
No more well-being jargon and confusing concepts. Rachael teaches science-backed tools using easy-to-apply analogies for more understanding and more fun!
A happier, more upbeat and engaged workforce (and office).
Creating a supportive and nurturing workplace can help reduce feelings of resentment in staff and improve overall workplace morale.
Discover how Rachael's solutions have changed the game for companies just like yours.
Burnout Prevention Workshop
Empower your team with the tools to prevent burnout!
Book Rachael's Burnout Prevention Workshop as experienced by the Daily Mail Group (booked through PUSH agency).
Rachael delivered a dynamic and interactive virtual session, complete with a Q&A for the staff at DMG and ensured all their questions were answered.
Don't just take our word for it; see the impact Rachael had on the Daily Mail Group team with a 4.85/5 rating. Read on for some glowing feedback from the staff.
"Very authentic trainer. I was concerned that it may be a little bit hippy, dippy but it wasn't!"
"I thoroughly enjoyed today's session. The pace, the examples, the questions, the intro, the summary and everything about today ran smoothly and for that hour I was able to stay tuned and focused. Thank you so so much!"
"I learnt the questions I need to ask myself to identify the root cause of my stress and the strategies I can use that works for me. I learnt what it looks like when I'm at the peak of my performance and know when to hit the break to recharge and know that it is okay to do that. I also learnt that I shouldn't use too many strategies (self-care) as that gets overwhelming and realise that this method doesn't work and I'm not alone."
Quick Release from Stress & Overwhelm Talk + Q&A
Certify your team to tackle stress and overwhelm head-on with the Quick Release from Stress & Overwhelm workshop.
At Defected Record Label, the staff had the privilege of participating in a personalised, 90-minute workshop focused on de-stressing and managing overwhelming feelings. The session was held live with a dedicated Q&A session for staff to ask questions and gain further insight.
To support the workshop and drive lasting impact, each staff member received a workbook filled with practical tools and techniques to help them better manage their stress levels and maintain a sense of calm even during the busiest of times.
The feedback from the staff was overwhelmingly positive, with a 4.8/5 rating, proving the power of this transformative workshop in promoting a healthier and more productive work environment.
"One of my key take aways from the workshop was learning what ANTS were and how the brain deals with positive/negative thoughts. I have learnt how to reprogramme and reframe negative thoughts"
"I thought the worksheets were great and a much better way to digest the information. The notes and illustrations on them are perfect for after-session reading."
"The workshop on recognizing the signs and symptoms of burnout was eye-opening for me. I realized my personal burnout was not as severe as I initially thought, and the discussion on the difference between burnout and depression helped me understand how I can keep my self-care routine simple and manageable."
One on One Therapy Sessions
Transform your workplace culture with personalised therapy sessions for your employees. When it comes to your team's mental health and overall wellbeing, one-size-fits-all approaches simply don't cut it. That's why our approach to corporate therapy is tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual. Experience the Power of One-on-One Therapy with Rachael - Havas Group Approved!
We understand the importance of mental health and well-being in the workplace. That's why we're proud to have been invited to bring our exceptional one-on-one therapy sessions to the Havas Group. Our sessions have proven to be a huge hit, with demand consistently outpacing supply. The team at Havas has expressed a desire for more frequent sessions, and we're here to deliver!
Rachael is a high skilled therapist and offers personalised and effective therapy solutions tailored to the unique needs of each individual. Her ability to connect with and empower individuals has earned her a reputation as a leading provider of one-on-one therapy, even for C-suite-level staff.
Invest in the mental well-being of your team and take the first step towards a happier, healthier, and more productive workplace. Book your one-on-one therapy sessions with Rachael today!
"I thought Rachael was professional and personable. It's absolutely made my mind up that I would like to continue with therapy and I would absolutely recommend her to other people. She was knowledgable and made me feel at ease instantly."
"Rachael is just amazing, she is so helpful and really understands what I am saying / what I need help with in each session. Every time I learn new techniques and methods to improve my anxiety, I come away with the session feeling happy and relieved with even more knowledge to get better."
"The techniques Rachael shared with me, how she shared her personal experiences, how patterns were noticed in what i was saying in previous sessions and the current session. I felt really listened to and found it so beneficial, already looking forward to my next one."
I believe everyone deserves to work a wildly happy and healthy job.
As a skilled therapist with seven years of experience, and personal lived experience of burnout, depression and anxiety, I offer science-backed and personalised support to address your business wellbeing challenges. I offer a bespoke approach which provides you with tools that enhance your staff's wellbeing way beyond the sessions we complete. Start today and see the tangible results for yourself.
You can book Rachael to:
- HOST YOUR EVENT, CONFERENCE OR PANEL: Bring your event, podcast, or panel to life with Rachael's engaging personality and easy-going nature. Her ability to create a comfortable atmosphere allows for seamless and enjoyable panel discussions, interviews, and more.
- INSPIRATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL TALKS: Empower your audience with Rachael's uplifting and educational talks and workshops. Covering crucial topics such as stress, burnout, and anxiety, Rachael shares her own story of overcoming suicide and provides scientifically-supported strategies that are presented in an accessible and entertaining manner.
- GUIDED MEDITATIONS: Elevate your company's mind, body and soul with guided meditation experiences. With a background in mindfulness and sound therapy, Rachael expertly guides you on a journey of self-discovery and inner peace. These transformative experiences leave you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to tackle work's challenges with a renewed sense of calm and clarity.
- COMPANY RETREATS AND AWAY DAYS: Transform your team's well-being with personalised retreats led by expert guide Rachael. Designed to help you and your team relieve stress, burnout, and anxiety, Rachael's workshops blend science-backed techniques with hands-on activities, empowering your team to take control of their mental health, build their confidence and enhance their creativity. From intimate retreats in scenic locations to interactive full-day workshops in your office, Rachael offers tailored experiences that create a supportive and rejuvenating atmosphere. Enhance your team's performance and boost productivity; invest in their well-being today.
- 1-ON-1 THERAPY: What happens outside of the office affects how your staff perform in the office. Empower your team's mental resilience with Rachael, a highly skilled therapist with seven years of experience. Rachael blends her extensive knowledge of energy psychology, mindfulness, and holistic health to create tailored therapeutic sessions that uplift, energise and revitalise individuals and teams. Whether it's reducing stress levels, increasing resilience, or improving overall health, Rachael's dynamic approach inspires and motivates your team to prioritise their wellbeing. Book now and elevate your company's culture to a new level of success.
"I had an amazing experience with Rachael. I invited her to the Transport For London Head Office to teach a session at our Annual "Health And Wellbeing Fair" event. Her workshop was the most successful one out of all the activities in that day! All of our employees have been extremely happy and amazed to discover the great benefits of Reiki and Meditation. I would highly recommend Rachael and would love to work with her again in the future."
Dori - Transport for London
“Rachael was well and truly ‘in rude health.’ She bought an amazing energy, fun and sense of humour to the event. Never have I seen such a relaxed, transformed group of people after meditation. She’s magic. Really.”
Rosie - Rude Health
Do you offer staff therapy sessions?
How do you tailor your approach to meet the specific needs of our company?
What is your availability and cost for your services?
Do you offer follow-up support or resources to reinforce the messages delivered during your presentation?
How do you ensure a positive and engaging experience for the audience?
What resources do you require from us to ensure a successful event?
Ready to motivate change in your business?
Today is the day! Let's do this!Start Today. Click here to book a free consultation.